A Luxury Sober Community
Since 2008, Angel Villa has helped people recovering from addiction find a warm, safe, empowering space for healing and transformation. With upscale amenities and an innovative Extended Care Addiction Treatment service, Angel Villa provides clients with comfort, care, and safety in a world-class estate nestled amid Southern California hills.
Our Amenities Include:
- Exquisite private and semi-private rooms
- Executive guest housing
- In-room tubs
- On-site manager
- Tranquil gardens and open patio areas
- Spacious gazebo with outdoor fireplace
- Gated estate with parking and security
- Transportation coordination for all clients
- Free Internet and cable television
- Access to outpatient and addiction services
- Meditation and holistic healing care
- 12 Step support groups and peer recovery meetings
- Transportation provided
- Sober Companion service referrals
- Direct connection to local treatment and recovery experts
- Just minutes from the heart of Encino Commons
- 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport
- Pet friendly
My name is Cody I'm from San Clarita, CA and I moved into the Angel Villa house in Jan 14, 2014. With the help of Georgia, Ria, and Larry I've been able to achieve having 4 months of sobriety and has inspired me to continue to work a strong program. And along the way I have been able to make an amazing support group with the community with every person in all of the 3 houses of Angel Villa...
My name is Lauren, I am 20 years old and I am from Las Vegas, NV. I moved to the Angel Villa sober living in January of 2014. Initially I moved into Angel Villa in Woodland Hills for about 3 months, with the support of my peers and the inspiration, encouragement, and structure incorporated by having Marshall, the manager I was able to better maintain my recovery and improve my...